Workshop update: So proud!!!

You know when you're very proud of something you want to brag about it, tell everybody, shout it to the world! Sometimes we feel shy and won't do it.  Other times we don't feel like it's the right thing to do. But this time I feel I SHOULD. I'm just so proud of my students! We're in the middle of week 2 of my online doll Workshop and the progress is amazing! 


And not only the work is great. We're building a community of like-minded women who help and support each other and that is just the best part. 

You're not too late to join us! The videos are downloadable so you can work at your own pace while being part of this wonderful group!
        
https://ruzuku.com/courses/3783/signup

Comments

Michelle said…
Danita.....this class would not be as amazing without you. Your dedication, concern and desire to help each of us has been remarkable. Thank you for sharing your dolls with all of us!
Sue said…
Danita, I was looking for a class like this. Thank you for making it available and sharing your secrets. I cannot believe how much I am learning. I've made dolls before but never painted on fabric. These dolls remind me of beautiful antique porcelain dolls. I love it and am having so much fun!
Unknown said…
I look forward to signing up for your class, hope to sign up in the next few weeks, thanks for offering it.
Hugs Marilou
JerilynnO said…
Hi Danita! This class sounds awesome. Just wondering if you will be offering it again in the future or something similar to it?

Popular Posts