LA Vacations and Teaching at Studio Crescendoh!

I'm super excited today! I'm leaving tomorrow to Los Angeles for 2 things: Teaching at Studio Crescendoh my sold out class "Collage Backgrounds and Painted Girls" and to take a well deserve vacation!!! (Hip, hip, hurray!)



The whole family is going so we're going to be visiting lots of fun places, I'll be updating my Instagram feed very often if you want to take a peek of what we will be doing.  I haven't been on vacation since March, 2010.  And curiously, I went to LA as well...  I get to meet Jenny Doh and Cynthia Shaffer in person and visited Disney for the first time.  Now, thanks to them,  it's the turn of my little ones to experience it for themselves.  This is also the first time that my little boy will be traveling by plane (we usually use a giant bird to transport ourselves but this time we will have to use a traditional method).

Being this my very first live workshop I'm kind of nervous... but I trust everything is going to be alright. I plan to spend a great day with lots of great people willing to learn and make art with me and I'll treasure that forever.  And then, after it is over I'll get to spend a fabulous week in a fabulous city with my fabulous family! (try saying it 3 times!). How lucky I am?!

Tomorrow I'll post a surprise for you!


 

 

Comments

Unknown said…
Exciting I hope everyone has a wonderful trip. Good news that your class is sold out.
sue said…
Have a GREAT trip Danita! I know the class will be wonderful!! Wish I was going to be there! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bird flying the girls on the map!! So cute!!
Congratulations! I just came to visit after seeing your wonderful artsy frida quilts! Great instructions and something I'll give a try. I know you'll do fine because your teacher's spirit came through loud and clear and lovely. Thanks!
Unknown said…
I hope one day you'll teach in Northern CA! Would live to take a class with you. I wasn't able to take the online class at the time, but keeping watch and hoping you have another session or offer study at own pace.

Congrats on the live worshop and vaca!
Interesting I wish everyone has a wonderful journey. Best part about it that your category is marketed out.

Popular Posts