Pinteresting Monday: Little houses

It may be because I've been away from home lately quite a bit, or maybe because I'm longing to go back to my family's home. It may be because it's the place I feel the safest. Or maybe because It's when some of my best memories have been made. Whatever the reason, I love tiny houses, big houses, paper houses, any medium it's good to represent a home.


Source: etsy.com via Danita on Pinterest






Source: mudfire.com via Danita on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Danita on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Danita on Pinterest










Comments

Unknown said…
Wonderful collection. I LOVE little houses.
Nice presentation....I love all types of creative houses ,tiny houses, big houses, paper houses, any medium it's good to represent a home.
Looove houses!
Such a cute collection ;)
Gypsy Mel said…
I love your blog and your admiration of one of my all time favourite artists Frida Khalo ... I read about you in a new book of mine called( "where women create-Book of Inspiration") as the first featured artist ... What a beautiful honest passionate soul you are :) you have a new fan of not only your tender powerful incredible work but also of your endearing writing and earnestness .. I'm so glad I found you big arty hugs gypsy Mel x

Popular Posts