I can feel it: Spring is coming!



I know that for many of you there's still cold and snow out there, but where I live I can already see the first blossoms of spring, the changing of the weather and the uplifting spirits. There are more people in the streets, children want to stay playing outside longer and and overall feeling of hope. The hope that spring will come, and with it, a group of 5 little fairies that just arrived to make sure all the spring preparations are going according to plan.

Click on the images and links below each painting to purchase, they are now fluttering around and waiting to go with you on my Etsy Shop.

They will be available for purchase on Monday, April 5th around 12:00 EST on My Etsy shop. Just click on the images and follow the links that will appear below on Monday.








(By the way, all the names mean Spring in different languages)

All of them have butterflies wings, as a symbol of the change, the metamorphosis that the earth suffers during spring. I hope you like this spring collection. It was made with lots of love!





Comments

Sarah said…
These are so BEAUTIFUL! I love that they all have butterfly wings. Amazing work, as always!! :)
k said…
such beauties :)
Alicia said…
I love,love,love this collection! As a gardener and a huge fan of your work, I think it's the perfect combination!!
mette laumann said…
I Love all you art ;)
Carolyn Dube said…
They are a beautiful way to welcome spring! Thanks for sharing!
Daniele Valois said…
absolutely darling!
maya =^o^= said…
woooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaraLynnArt said…
What beautiful wings!

Popular Posts