Freebie: Love Tags by Danita Art!


The last weekend before Valentine's Day is almost here and I thought that It would be great to spend some time adding some more Love related decor to my house making some Love Tags... and I thought it would be nice to share it with you.  Would you like some?

 

I made a set of 8 tags that you can use for anything you want, to add a handwritten note to a gift, as a card or, like me, use it to make a quick garland.


I provide the tags and you provide the imagination. You can print as many as you want and you are free to use them for any personal project.


Don't forget to show me what you did with them!



Comments

Glycérine said…
wow you re so generous !!!
many many thanks to you :)
Tuuli said…
That is so sweet of you, thank you! I think I have to go get that fox now :-)
Deborah said…
They are beautiful - thank you!
maya =^o^= said…
wow!!freebie from you!!thank you soo much!!!!!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
They're beautiful! Thank you!
Nicole G said…
Super post! I`ll send it to all my friends!
merci Danita
Olga said…
¡Me gustan sus trabajos! ¡Fenomenal!
martha brown said…
Thank you, Danita - they are beautiful!

Popular Posts