Danita at 100 Proof Press!

Today I wanted to share with you something I just made with my new stamps from 100 Proof Press!

Things have been hectic here and I've been very tired lately traveling a lot to my parent's town and taking care of my children and still running in very low battery (I just had surgery in my stomach a month ago, remember? I get to eat very little). My husband has been away for almost 2 weeks now and I'm think I'm going crazy doing everything, so not much time for me to paint, but when I got a few free minutes I ran to the studio and started playing with the new stamps. I think that is what I love most about them, instant gratification. A little ink and maybe some color and you're ready to go!

I used my stamps to make bookmarks. What are you going to do with yours?



Comments

Netty said…
Wow they are terrific stamps, love them. x
Sonja Milojevic said…
Gorgeous stamps and lovely bookmarks! :)
marlene said…
These stamps are adorable!! I love your work!
Unknown said…
Awesome stamps!! I'm a huge fan!

Popular Posts